This quick start kit is designed to keep your FDM printer running at optimum levels, all the time.
The kit includes the following:
- Drill bits used for cleaning the nozzles and extruders
- 2 rolls of Kapton tape to line the bed for enhanced adhesion (now replaced with 5 full bed sheets of Kapton and 5 full bed sheets of PET)
- A wrench for adjusting the height of the feed tubes and nozzles
- Set of all hex wrenches, used to adjust components during set-up
- Nut driver for adjusting the level of the print bed
- Digital caliper for measuring filament diamater
- Razor blade scraper to remove parts from the print bed
- Side cutters for trimming filament
- Bed cozy - Special dust free insulation, that is placed on the bed during heat up and reduces the time to heat up by 40%
* components may vary slightly from those in picture
** If you would like to pay in Canadian Curency instead of USD please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create an invoice for you to pay in CAD.