Our only 'in stock' 3D printer at this time is the 'Original Prusa i3 MK3'
Limited Time Offer: Receive a free safety enclosure with your order. ($279 USD Value)
AND with all orders over $3000 USD you will receive a free ABS/PLA Filament 5 pack with your purchase. ($150 USD Value)
All of our printers are built to last even in the harshest conditions. Constructed from aircraft-grade 6000 series aluminum, our frames are ridged, lightweight, and anodized to ensure they can withstand anything you send their way. Our RoVa3D Dual Extruder 3D Printer is the same great quality as our 5 extruder 3D Printer. It is still liquid cooled, has the same high speed/high resolution and can still print at temperatures of up to 450°C - just like it's big brother. With less extruders it is easier to use, and has lower price tag - making it the perfect place to start for beginners!
Epic resolution: The RoVa3D can produce extremely high surface finish for incredibly highly detailed work. The Maximum resolution of each layer is 1 thousandth of an inch! The surface finish is so smooth only an expert can tell it’s 3D printed!
Ultrafast printing: Our maximum printing speed is 3X faster than our competition. Really big prints that can fit on our 1002 cubic inch build volume happen in the same time as the miniscule prints of other printers. Our printers have quick change nozzles from .2mm all the way up to 1mm. The maximum layer height is equal to the nozzle orifice diameter which means that if you want to print super-fast then a large layer height is important. With our printers you can change the nozzles in minutes just like screwing in a light bulb!
Dual extruder with dissolvable support: In prints where support is required, such as overhangs or complex geometries, this mode allows you to print without defects for a flawless surface. In addition the printer ‘knows’ when to use the support, and high speed infill extruders, automatically. Take advantage of support material that can be dissolved with d-limonene or even hot water!
Multi-material printing: Print with two different materials, both with their own different temperatures, simultaneously inside the same print. Our printer can create complex geometries that are otherwise impossible with normal subtractive manufacturing methods. Using our printer you can mechanically combine different materials into one solid object. This allows you to benefit from the different properties of dissimilar materials that are automatically combined during the same printing cycle.
The RoVa3D is the first printer to include a number of industry-leading features:
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy frame for rigidity and long life
- Stainless steel gears, bearings, connectors and hardware
- All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
- All plastic parts are injected molded for improved durability
- Extruders are side-mounted for easy access
- Quick-release feed gears for faster filament changes
- Insulated hot ends that are easily accessible for maintenance and monitoring
- All nozzles posses Bowden-style extruders
- All metal hot ends capable of printing at temperatures up to 450°C
- All hot ends are liquid cooled to prevent jamming and improve performance
- Custom nozzles in 4 sizes – .35mm, .50mm, .70mm, and 1.00mm
- High-torque stepper motors for faster, more accurate prints
- Super-flat print surface with a 100-micron tolerance from edge to edge
- A robust, fast-heating print bed of up to 125°C; edge to edge
- Electronically controlled liquid cooling system that automatically engages during a print
- Our Hi-Flo™ Technology for smoother filament flow for trouble free printing
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) / FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Single Material Build volume: 11.18” W x 10.88” L x 8” H
- Dual Material Build volume: 11.18” W x 9.88” L x 8” H
- Layer height: Min 25 microns (0.0009”), Max 1000 microns(0.039”)
- Print resolution: X: 5 microns (0.0002”)
- Y: 5 microns (0.0002”)
- Z: 0.25 microns (0.00001”)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069”)
- Nozzle Diameter: Available 0.35, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0 mm (0.014”, 0.020”, 0.028”, 0.039”)
- Footprint: 280 W x 381 L mm (11” W x 15” L)
- Overall Dimensions: 665 W x 430 L x 680 H mm (26.18” W x 16.93” L x 26.77” H)
- Weight: 18.1kg (40 lbs)
- Shipping box: 711 W x 508 L x 660 H mm (28” W x 20” L x 26” H)
- Shipping Weight: 24kg (53lbs) without extra items
- Electrical: 115/240V, 10A/6A, 50/60Hz
- Mechanical: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Injection Molded ABS Plastic
- Stepper motors: NEMA 17 1.8° Step with 1/32ndmicro stepping
- Optional “Cool Muscle” Ultra-High-Performance Drive Motors with Closed Loop Vector Control
- Print Materials: PLA, ABS, Soft PLA, HIPS, PVA, PET, PETT, Taulman, Laywoo, Laybrick, ESD, Conductive, POM, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Brick, Nylon, Polycarbonate, carbon nanotube, and future high temperature materials that are in development
Click HERE to see our print sample photos!
Click HERE for reviews from some of customers!
** Your printer will come with two .5mm Nozzles installed. We have additional nozzles for sale on our Accessories page that you can switch out as you please.
** All RoVa3D orders have a 2 week lead time. Adding a professional printer set up to your order will result in an additional week added to the lead time.
** Duty/Taxes are the responsibility of the customer