Our only 'in stock' 3D printer at this time is the 'Original Prusa i3 MK3'
* Why are these RoVa3D's so much cheaper? We are clearing out our warehouse and that means MASSIVE savings for you! We have upgraded all 5 nozzle MH3000 printers (the version 1 of our 5 nozzle printer) to be the same as our new printer The RoVa3D! The only difference being the bottom plate & serial number still read MH3000. If that doesn't matter to you then take advantage of this awesome sale!
We have redefined usability, quality and performance in 3D printing. Say hello to RoVa3D.
The RoVa3D is not just another 3D printer! It’s the world’s first and only 5 Extruder, liquid cooled, high speed, high resolution, multi-material, multi-color 3D printing system! It's easier to use, it’s more sophisticated, and has more verified modes of operation than any other 3-D printer on the market right now. In addition the RoVa3D is extremely extensible and can be used for educational, scientific, materials, and aerospace experimentation.
The RoVa3D’s verified modes of operation:
Epic resolution: The RoVa3D can produce extremely high surface finish for incredibly highly detailed work. The Maximum resolution of each layer is 1 thousandth of an inch! The surface finish is so smooth only an expert can tell it’s 3D printed!
Ultrafast printing: Our maximum printing speed is 3X faster than our competition. Really big prints that can fit on our 1002 cubic inch build volume happen in the same time as the miniscule prints of other printers. Our printers have quick change nozzles from .2mm all the way up to 1mm. The maximum layer height is equal to the nozzle orifice diameter which means that if you want to print super-fast then a large layer height is important. With our printers you can change the nozzles in minutes just like screwing in a light bulb!
Dual extruder with dissolvable support: In prints where support is required, such as overhangs or complex geometries, this mode allows you to print without defects for a flawless surface. In addition the printer ‘knows’ when to use the support, and high speed infill extruders, automatically. Take advantage of support material that can be dissolved with d-limonene or even hot water!
Multi-color printing; Print in up to five simultaneous colors in the same print and this lets you do art work and add life and color to your prints. Why settle for 1 or 2 colors like the ‘other’ printers on the market right now? when you can have access to 5 with the RoVa3D! The colors are fused together thermally during the same print for a permanent bond. No post processing required!
Clone Printing:Turning this feature on will let you print multiple copies of the exact same print up to five simultaneous copies of the same object in the same material or different materials for experimentation. With this feature it’s like having 5x the 3D printers in 1! It’s so fast that it approaches the speed of injection molding but unlike injection molding under-hangs and internal hollows are possible – No drafts required!
Multi-material printing: Print with up to five different materials, all with their own different temperatures, simultaneously inside the same print. Our printer can create complex geometries that are otherwise impossible with normal subtractive manufacturing methods. Using our printer you can mechanically combine different materials into one solid object. This allows you to benefit from the different properties of dissimilar materials that are automatically combined during the same printing cycle.
The RoVa3D is the first printer to include a number of industry-leading features:
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy frame for rigidity and long life
- Stainless steel gears, bearings, connectors and hardware
- All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
- All plastic parts are injected molded for improved durability
- Extruders are side-mounted for easy access
- Quick-release feed gears for faster filament changes
- Insulated hot ends that are easily accessible for maintenance and monitoring
The RoVa3D is the first printer to include up to 5-nozzle capability in a single system:
- All nozzles posses Bowden-style extruders
- All metal hot ends capable of printing at temperatures up to 450°C
- 3 hot ends use thermistors for accurate low to medium-temperature prints (up to 300°C)
- 2 hot ends use thermocouples for accurate medium to high-temperature prints
- All hot ends are liquid cooled to prevent jamming and improve performance
- Custom nozzles in 4 sizes – .35mm, .50mm, .70mm, and 1.00mm
The RoVa3D leads the way with:
- High-torque stepper motors for faster, more accurate prints
- Super-flat print surface with a 100-micron tolerance from edge to edge
- A robust, fast-heating print bed of up to 125°C; edge to edge
- Electronically controlled liquid cooling system that automatically engages during a print
- Our Hi-Flo™ Technology for smoother filament flow for trouble free printing
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) / FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Print area size: 284 W x 301 L x 191 H mm (11.18” W x 11.88” L 7.55” H)
- Build volume: Up to print area size, depending on multi- nozzle configuration
- Layer height: Min 25 microns (0.0009”), Max 1000 microns(0.039”)
- Print resolution: X: 5 microns (0.0002”)
- Y: 5 microns (0.0002”)
- Z: 0.25 microns (0.00001”)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069”)
- Nozzle Diameter: Available 0.35, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0 mm (0.014”, 0.020”, 0.028”, 0.039”)
- Footprint: 280 W x 381 L mm (11” W x 15” L)
- Overall Dimensions: 665 W x 430 L x 680 H mm (26.18” W x 16.93” L x 26.77” H)
- Weight: 18.1kg (40 lbs)
- Shipping box: 711 W x 508 L x 660 H mm (28” W x 20” L x 26” H)
- Shipping Weight: 24kg (53lbs) without extra items
- Electrical: 115/240V, 10A/6A, 50/60Hz
- Mechanical: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Injection Molded ABS Plastic
- Stepper motors: NEMA 17 1.8° Step with 1/32ndmicro stepping
- Optional “Cool Muscle” Ultra-High-Performance Drive Motors with Closed Loop Vector Control
- Print Materials: PLA, ABS, Soft PLA, HIPS, PVA, PET, PETT, Taulman, Laywoo, Laybrick, ESD, Conductive, POM, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Brick, Nylon, Polycarbonate, carbon nanotube, and future high temperature materials that are in development
Stepper Motor Options:
The Cool Muscle line of servo motors provide all the common components required for motion control embedded into the motor itself. The seamless integration of both software and hardware components creates highly efficient motion modules and remove the problems associated with open loop steppers like skipped steps, electrical inefficiency, low max rpm's, and low resolution. The Cool Muscle outperforms traditional servo and stepper systems by virtue of the controller's multiple closed feed-back loops with the driver and high resolution encoder while short wire lengths reduce susceptibility to EMI and noise. You do not need vibration dampers if you add the cool muscle motors because as near as we can tell they are perfectly silent. Further testament to their excellent quality.
Quick Start Kit Option:
This quick start kit is designed to keep your printer running at optimum levels, all the time.
The kit includes the following:
- Drill bits used for cleaning the nozzles and extruders
- 2 rolls of Kapton tape to line the bed for enhanced adhesion
- A wrench for adjusting the height of the feed tubes and nozzles
- Set of all hex wrenches, used to adjust components during set-up
- Nut driver for adjusting the level of the print bed
- Digital caliper for measuring filament diamater
- Razor blade scrapper to remove parts from the print bed
- Side cutters for trimming filament
** Your printer will come with 5 x .5 nozzles. We have additional nozzles for sale on our Accessories page that you can switch out as you please.
** 2 week lead time for all RoVa3D Orders.
** Duty/Taxes are the responsibilty of the customer
** If you would like to pay in Canadian Curency instead of USD please email us at email@example.com and we will create an invoice for you to pay in CAD.
The Simplify3D® Software suite contains everything you need to build stunning parts on your RoVa3D printer! Import your digital models, apply pre-configured printer settings, and generate G-Code instructions in seconds. Choose from the widest range of customization options available; then review your build sequence in the powerful animated Preview Mode. Start your 3D print knowing that you’ve optimized your model for the best possible print quality! For more information click here.
Fusion 360TM is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.