Are you wondering what to buy for that person 'who has everything'? How about a 3D printer? It makes the perfect Christmas gift!
This sale is for a brand new, in the box, ORIGINAL PRUSA I3 MK3 - Fully Assembled 3D printer. 1kg of Prusa3D material is included by default.
We are resellers of the Prusa printers from Ontario Canada.
The machine comes with the original 100% manufacturer warranty. Support is provided by ORD Solutions and/or Prusa3D.
Ships within 3 days. In order to avoid the Canada-post strike ORD delivers the printers to Ontario Canada customers directly who live in Southwestern Ontario, GTA, and Golden Horseshoe areas, outside of those areas we ship express.
The Original Prusa I3 MK3 is the successor of the award-winning Original Prusa i3 MK2 3D printer. With the rebuilt extruder, a plethora of sensors and the new magnetic MK52 heatbed with replaceable PEI spring steel print sheet we believe that this is the best best 3D printer in the world!
This is a fully assembled printer. If you're looking for DIY KIT, you can find it here.
Prusa3D is a was established company founded in 2009, and they work hard to help you start 3D printing as soon as possible. They provide full 24/7 customer support with live chat and e-mail in several languages. There are also unofficial user groups on Facebook, where makers help each other. You will never be alone in the big world of 3D printing!
The kit comes along with a forum support where the ever growing community can always help, or you can even get in touch with Jo Prusa himself at the very same spot! Check out the forum and regularly updated Knowledge Base!
With 3D printing, buying a printer is just the beginning!
Ready to print settings
Highly refined print settings are provided with the ORIGINAL PRUSA I3 MK3, so you can start printing right away instead of diving into complex new programs. This gives you a great head start!
These settings are great for a wide range of objects, not just for a select few showpieces. After a while, when you're familiar with the printer, you can, of course, delve into tinkering ;-)
In the Slic3r Prusa Edition you can change every setting you want. PrusaControl on the other side is focusing on casual users, and it's very easy to use. But of course, we also have the settings for the third party slicers like Simplify3D, Cura, etc.
One of the most popular features of Original Prusa i3 concept is upgradability. If you buy our 3D printer, you can upgrade it later to the new version, so you don't need to buy a whole new machine every time an upgrade is released, for example with your phone or laptop. :-)
Upgrades are a great way not only for saving money, but also to learn about the construction of the printer's hardware. These printers are constantly being improved. A few years ago there was the Original Prusa i3 3mm which was upgradable to the Original Prusa i3 Plus 1.75mm (MK1). This printer can become MK2, MK2S, and MK2.5. Now thanks to some big upgrades you can go even for the latest version the ORIGINAL PRUSA I3 MK3.
Ready for the Multi Material Upgrade 2.0
Original Prusa i3 MK3 Multi Material 2.0 is the unique consumer option to print with up to 5 different materials simultaneously. The MMU 2.0 comes with a redesigned body and a new filament loading mechanism. The motorized selector head has a F.I.N.D.A filament sensor and a built-in blade, which prevents filament jamming.
Multi-material could be your next step in the 3D printing world and ORIGINAL PRUSA I3 MK3 is completely ready for the upgrade.
You can easily print soluble interface supports with Multi Material upgrade.
FULL FEATURES and SPECIFICATION LIST
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9.84 x 8.3 x 8.3 in)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Assembled printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 52×48×54 cm; 20.4×18.9×21.6 in (L×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 50×55×40 cm; 19.6×21.6×15.7 in (L×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Faster printing: 200+ mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminum extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface included
- Bondtech extruder drive - filament is driven from both sides
- Optical filament flow sensor with filament presence and movement detection
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Detection of jammed extruder with pause print
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. Same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New P.I.N.D.A. 2 probe with included thermistor - faster temperature calibration
- Room ambient temperature sensor
Upgrades and Addons
Filament 1kg spools for Prusa i3_MK3
For deliveries in Ontario there is no maximum to the number of filaments that can be shipped for free. Outside of Ontario a maximum of 5 spools can fit into the shipping box. Any extras will need to be shipped separately and additional shipping charges may apply.
This option is for 1kg spools of TruBlend 1.75mm 3D printing filament. It's perfect for use with the Prusa i3 MK3 or any other FDM/FFF 3D printer which accepts 1.75mm filament. There are 6 colors available: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White, and Transparent. Each of these colors is available in either PLA or ABS material. Just add a note during checkout telling us which colors in which materials you want. There is space in the box for up to 5 spools while still keeping the same shipping price.
Replacement printing plates
The Prusa i3 comes with 1 spring steel print plate. The plate is removable to make detaching finished 3D prints easier by allowing the plate to flex. Sometime things can stick a little TOO well and tears can occur in the PEI film. These are replacement plates. They are made of steel and coated in PEI just like those offered by Prusa. BUT Prusa3D only sells the film NOT the steel plates as replacements. Many people have described the process of peeling off the old film, cleaning the steel plate, and reapplying a new film, as a nightmare. These replacement printing plate are complete and ready to print on. They are manufactured by ORD Solutions.
Replacement Nozzles 0.4mm
The printer comes with a single 0.4mm brass nozzle. These nozzles have an M6x1mm thread and are compatible with many other 3D printers and all E3D hotends. Sometimes dust and old plastic can clog nozzles. Some users clean the nozzles with drill bit and acupuncture needles but sometimes that isn't enough. Fortunately It is very easy to replace nozzles for those users who don't wish to spend time cleaning clogged nozzles. These nozzles are a exact replacement for the stock nozzle.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery
We will be delivering the printers from our company directly to your door if you live in southern Ontario. On Dec 23rd we will deliver all the printers going to Barry, Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville and everywhere in between.
Customers who live outside Southern Ontario can still get their printers before Christmas since we only ship with Express couriers NOT Canada Post. You just need to order soon enough.
Simplify3D slicer software
This software makes preparing your 3D prints even easier than the free software Slic3r that the I3 comes with for free. Simplify3D is worth the extra money. It contains everything you need to build stunning parts on your Prusa I3 FDM printer! Import your digital models, apply pre-configured printer settings, and generate G-Code instructions in seconds. Choose from the widest range of customization options available; then review your build sequence in the powerful animated Preview Mode. Start your 3D print knowing that you’ve optimized your model for the best possible print quality!
TOP 6 FEATURES IN SIMPLIFY3D
Quick and Easy Startup:
• Start printing quickly with pre-configured profiles optimized for your 3D printer.
• Follow helpful on-screen tips and wizards to discover powerful new techniques.
• One integrated software suite contains everything you need to print high quality parts.
High Performance Slicer:
• Simplify3D is the fastest and most powerful slicer available for desktop 3D printers.
• High-performance software algorithms often outpace other slicers by a 10-to-1 margin.
• Save sliced files to an SD card or use a USB connection to gain real-time information.
Customizable Support Structures:
• The custom support tool allows you to position supports exactly where you need them.
• Control the size and density of support structures to save print time and material.
• Supports break away quickly and cleanly, without damage to your final model.
Animated Preview Mode:
• Watch a detailed animation of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
• Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
• Take advantage of Preview tools that estimate print time, filament usage and cost.
Optimized Dual Extrusion:
• Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to streamline the setup of dual-extrusion projects.
• Create sharp definition between colors using Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
• Learn to print using different materials in each extruder, creating exciting new possibilities!
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
• Maximize build plate capacity with settings that improve control over multi-part projects.
• Assign different print settings to each model, or group models together and assign settings.
• Adjust as many settings as you desire and optimize the full power of your 3D printer today!
• The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
• The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
• System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6
or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.