- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
Legal Disclaimer: New product returned, box is open. Ships direct from Amazon!
Details: Welcome to Hatchbox 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly? A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament? A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won't the print stick to the build platform? A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it's recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it's recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use "*ABS Sludge" a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.